5 tips for the perfect bath
Soaking in a hot Himalayan Salt bath and taking time to simply relax is a regular part of my week. If you are feeling washed-out or your muscles and joints are sore. Why not indulge your senses in a nice warm Himalayan salt bath just before bedtime. Here are my top 5 tips for the perfect bath:
- Prepare a warm enough bath where the temperature makes you sweat without it being too hot and uncomfortable on your body.
- Hydration is important so make sure before getting into the bath that you have a glass of water within reach of your tub.
- Dissolve a handful of Himalayan Bath Salts while the tub is filling up to ensure that the salt is evenly mixed and dissolved. Pour in about ½ cup of salt in half tub, or more for a stronger concentration.
- Relax and soak in the bath for 15-20 minutes. Peppermint or Lavender 100% pure essential oil can be added for a soothing scent to increase relaxation. Mix it in your salt first rather than directly into the water.
- When you are finished slowly get out of the bath. No need to rinse off, just pat dry.